Holiday Football Camp
Time: 10am - 12pm
Daily rate (£10)
Full week (£45)
Week 1: 27th - 31st July
Week 2: 3rd - 7th August
Week 3: 10th - 14th August
Week 4: 17th - 21st August
The club is open excluding bank holidays and subject to the number of children attending. Parents must note that booked places must be paid for prior to attending.
To secure your child's place, please complete the registration form below, alternatively call 07984857595.
Every holiday period, catering for boys and girls age 4-12 years of all abilities.
Physical skills of agility
Social skills building
J A Coaching helps young players to develop their football skills during the school holidays through fun and structured football camp. Book for as many sessions as you like, from daily sessions to full week to give children the perfect opportunity to enjoy activities every day and progressive learning.
Skills based classes focused on developing specific skills, strategies or techniques. We aim for your child to leave at the end of the day having mastered new skills that they can then put into practice. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff is devoted to providing a competitive, but positive learning experience that encourages a lifetime of physical activity through the wonderful game of football. At J A coaching holiday camp we strive to meet the individual needs of each player and creating a lasting positive rapport.
- "I have improved a lot, not just my football but also my teamwork skills. I love the coaches and can't wait for Saturday morning every week. Thank you J A Coaching, you're the best!"
- My son loved his J A football camp, of course, again this year!! This makes 6 years in a row.
- I love your attitude with the kids and I really appreciate your messages to them about healthy eating and sleeping.
- My son loved football camp. Thanks, as always, for the work you do to bring the life skills and fun into camp.
- Year after year, you are always at the top of our list!
- When we left on the last day one of the first things my son said was “I want to come back next year”.
- A registration form must be completed before your child’s first day.
- Sessions that are not attended are still charged.
- Please inform the club of any medical or contact details that have changed since you last attended.